Junior Golf Coaching
Our Coaching Framework is designed to encourage and enable Juniors to develop as individuals, participate in sport & achieve their potential as golfers. It is intending to reinforce the life skills they learn & acquire from parents, schools and other activities.
Delivered as appropriate to Groups and One to One. Golf Lessons take place throughout the season & through the winter period. Spring & Summer Camps are organised to coincide with Edinburgh school holidays. Fun competitions are also arranged.
- Create a life long love for the game.
- Unlock individual potential set against realistic and appropriate aspirations.
- Show that endeavour is more important than winning & that it provides the foundation of self confidence.
- Develop athletic ability.
- Teach world class golf skills.
- Assist where appropriate outstanding individuals to obtain support for higher education & further specialist coaching.
- Adapt The Programme to meet the needs of individuals.
- Aim to change the way Juniors are taught Golf in Scotland.
- Provide coaches who have undergone a high level of training specific to Juniors.
- Constantly adapt our techniques and practices set against international standards.
- Use appropriate technology to enable efficient skill acquisition.
- Asses, evaluate and adapt appropriate new teaching practices & design, develop and evaluate our own.
- Establish & maintain links with the finest international teaching organisations in the world of golf.