Supervised Practice Sessions
Put the GOLF back into your PRACTICE by replacing boring, counter productive sessions with dynamic, proven exercises.
Our two hour long Supervised Practice sessions showcase a unique approach to Practice, with winning techniques that ensure those hours spent practising will translate into success on the course.
Together, we will break down the wall between practice and play, making practice as FUN as Golf itself.
As well as providing you with lots of games and ideas, each session will cover VISION54 Essential Playing Skills and help deepen your understanding of the 2 Practice Essentials:
- Simulate Golf: Make practice like golf by inviting the pressure of performing onto the practice range with you. This is crucial to getting better.
- Integrate Skills: Don’t just hit balls, practice with a purpose. Have a plan. Hit each shot with an objective in mind.
Our Supervised Practice sessions will forever change your approach to practice and shave shots of your score...
How Supervised Practice Sessions could help you:
- Learn and Practice Skills to Play Better ON the Golf Course
- Get Performance Ready before any tournament
- Break Through Skill Plateaus
- Increased motivation
- More FUN!
Simply complete the form opposite to book your place. Places are limited so sign-up today to avoid disappointment.
- 2 Hours Long
- £60 per Session
- Bi-Weekly Wednesdays (6-8pm)
- Group Format* (Max. Student/Coach ratio = 4:1)
- At the Swanston Practice Area/Indoor Academy